Anchors Away – The 2013 Creativity Cruise with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
from 2013/04/14 until 2013/04/21
The CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Creativity Cruise is back!
Join us for eight fun-filled days of crystal creativity on board a luxury cruise ship creating the latest designs made with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS.
Sail the Western Caribbean, with ports of call in Costa Maya/Mexico, Belize City/Belize, Roatan/Honduras and Cozumel/Mexico. Enjoy eight pampered days and nights filled with crystal, fun, and surprises galore! All classes are held while at sea, giving you the freedom to shop, relax, or enjoy one of our many exciting excursions when we drop anchor.
This all-inclusive 8-day program of pampering and learning excitement starts from $ 160.00 /person per day ($ 120.00 /person guests who do not participate in the courses*).
WORKSHOP PACKAGESThis time we are offering two different workshop packages** you can choose from:
STANDARD WORKSHOP PACKAGE (max of 80 students).
Four SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS classes with world renowned instructors and CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassadors:
- Lisa Pavelka, Artist, Author, Certified Senior Art Clay Instructor and frequent guest of TV Shows including HGTV, Carol Duvall Show, Fiskars TV and PBS’s Beads, Baubles and Jewels.
- Stephanie Dixon, Canadian Instructor and Designer and known for the excitement and joy she brings during her courses.
- Tammy Honoman, Designer Expert for Fire Mountain Gems, Certified Senior Art Clay and PMC Instructor and founder editor of Step by Step Beads and Step by Step Wire.
- Val Hirata, Hawaiian Instructor, Designer and owner of Creations by You.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE STANDARD WORKSHOP PACKAGE
ADVANCED WORKSHOP PACKAGE (max of 40 students).
Two SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS classes with world renowned instructors and CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador:
- Diane Fitzgerald, Author, Designer and World Renowned Senior Beading Instructor
- Nick Regine, Application Manager for SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ADVANCED WORKSHOP PACKAGE
All materials and tools will be supplied. You need bring only yourself (including your creativity, of course)!
ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTSIn addition to your workshops, three evenings will feature bonus demo sessions and an open panel discussion with experts. Learn about new SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS colors, product innovations, and get tips and ideas for selling your work, teaching, information of upcoming jewelry trend, and more. If all that wasn’t enough, you’ll get the chance to participate on our On Board Jewelry Making Challenge Contest and win amazing prizes and daily giveaways.
BOOKING & RESERVATION PROCESS