Gluing SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS adds a sparkle to a wide range of materials such as metal, wood, plastic, cork, etc. Flat Backs No Hotfix and SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS with a flat back side are especially appropriate for gluing.
- The surfaces to be glued must be clean, dry and free from oil or grease.
- Add an appropriate quantity of glue to the two surfaces to be glued and place them together exerting a light pressure.
- Remove any surplus glue with a dry cloth.
- Reseal the tube and store in a cool dry place.
Application of Flat Backs No HotfixYou can use flat backs no hotfix crystals for gluing onto gemstones, metal, plastic, wood and many other materials. Always make sure that the surface is clean and that you use the correct amount of glue. Use tweezers or a wax stick for applying the stone to the surface.
- The surface must be cleaned properly before gluing.
- The glue should be applied with a dispenser.
- Pick up the stone with the tweezers.
- Carefully place the stone in the correct position and press it down gently.
Creating motifs with Flatbacks No HotfixTo use Flatbacks No Hotfix in combination with a special foil for motifs to decorate accessories, for example, follow these steps:
- Peel off the white protective film and position the flat backs with the flat side upwards on the carrier foil for your own motif.
- Apply the correct amount of glue.
- Position the motif on the pre-treated and clean surface.
- To keep the motif even, spread a soft cloth over it and then weigh it down.
- After the glue has hardened, you can remove the transparent film.
Your favorites list is empty. Check out the graphic below - it is very easy to add SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS.
Your favorites list is empty. Click the “add” icon to add a design to your “Favorites” list.
Questions? Please contact us: email@example.com